- 1c. Salt
- 2c. Flour
- 1c. Water
Mix ingredients together in bowl until formed dough!
• Feels like play dough!!
- Roll three balls for snow man parts
- Place separately on a cookie sheet in the oven for 20min at 215° • the balls will still be a little playable when you remove them!
- Use hot glue to stack and stick the balls together
- Add snowman parts! We used googly eyes, toothpicks, and rhinestone stickers but you could add whatever you like and use whatever materials you like!
- Glue (hot or white school) cotton to the inside of the mason jar lid
- Makes mixture of “snow” we used snowflake sequence and silver glitter, pour into mason jar!
- Glue snowman to the cotton “snow” lid and screw lid on, turn upside down and there you have it… Snow storm!!
Tip: a pinch of corn starch in the glitter will help it from sticking to everything and itself!
Yup, kids try to eat the dough! But it’s all food based so not a chemical danger and salty flavour is not really appealing!
Yup it’s hot glue but I did the hot glue gun handling and the girls pushed the pieces together!
The girls loved building these today and I had so much fun doing it with them!!